Monday 26 December 2011

My Favourite Songs (Or ones that just stood out) from 2011

(These are in no particular order and some of the songs are not from 2011, but I only heard them this year. I'm not saying like, these are the "Best" songs from 2011, but they are just ones that stood out for me.)
Hope you enjoy 
:) 

"GUCCI GUCCI": Kreayshawn

"Tell me what you're thinking": Say no more

"Rumour Has it/Someone like you Mash-up": Glee Cast
Someone Like you & Rumour Has it: Adele

(Note: Adele's "Someone like You and "Rumour has it" are also two of my favourites, but I put this video, because I love this Mash-Up and its like the best of both worlds.)

"Will you still love me, tomorrow?": Amy Winehouse

"Girl from the North Country": Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash

Some other Favourites: 
Pumped up Kicks: Foster the People
Super bass: Nicki Minaj
Romans Revenge: Nicki Minaj
Destiny: Isochranus
Chanson des Vieux Amants: Jacques Brel
Come with me now: KONGO's
À Saint Germain De Prés: Léo Ferré
Rock the Casbah: The Clash
Wonderful Life: Hurts
Special: Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment