Friday 30 December 2011

Last Blog-Post of 2011

Well, 2011 has been quite a year

from Durban
to Laval
to Paris
to Dubai
to Durban
to Cape Town
to Durban
to Cape Town
to Durban
to Johannesburg
to Washington DC
to Philadelphia
to New York City
to Johannesburg
to Durban
to Dubai
to Durban

Wow, I have traveled a lot this year hahaha, unfortunately mostly to Durban. 
Well, I am not sure what I am doing or where I am going next. 
I guess that is an amazing thing about finishing school and not going into University straight away.
You never really know where you are going to go to and what is going to happen. 
So much freedom is intimidating hahaha. 

I am not really going to dwell on 2011 with you guys anymore. 
It is nearly over, and thats that. 
Lets just say that if I ever do figure out the secrets to time travel, I won't really want to come back to 2011.

Oh, before I forget! 
BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE IN LATVIA! 
Most page views for the day :)
But thank you to everyone who views my Blog and who takes the time to read my thought :)

Well, this is my last blog post for the year. 
I am going on Safari with my Family tomorrow and I won't be taking my Laptop with me. 

I hope everyone has an amazing New Years Eve. 
Party Hard, Be Safe, do things you will probably regret in the morning or when the Hang-over has passed,
Because you are Wild and Young :)
But PLEASE remember to always call a Cab and NEVER Drink and Drive. 

Lots of Hugs, and Love to you all.
Gros Bisous 
xoxoxoxox
:)<3

Wild & Young: American Bang
(SONY who-ever they are won't let it play on Blogger, but click on the video to play on Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment