Friday 2 December 2011

I'm starting to feel like a Dungeon Dragon

Well, not really. I just have a very bad habit of quoting lyrics from songs I am listening to, even if they have nothing to do with anything. 

So, its time for another scribbling from this 185cm tall 64kg South African Undecided .kjs`bvdubsljcb ( I do that when I can't think of what to say ;)). 

So, this week my social networking has been pretty productive, even if my life is just quite dull. Yesterday the Editor of a  Magazine I love (Schön) followed me on twitter, which is pretty cool. 
And I reached 1000 page views which is pretty awesome too :D. 

Thank you ladies, Lady-Men and Men out there, you rock the republic that is my world. 

I am on holiday for I have no idea how long, but I have some projects I am going to work on and will be uploaded here when they are done. I hope you will find them pretty darn snazzy :). I have a mountain of books that need to be read too. Currently unfinished are: The Outsiders, The Sweet Life in Paris, The Catcher in the Rhy and a lot more. And like thousands of Magazines too. At least if I can't build my muscles I can build my brain :). 

Oh, I remember now why I am a Dungeon Dragon. 
Its about the whole Arab Spring, especially the involvement of NATO in Libya, which I am sure everyone has heard about. Yes Gaddaffi, or however you spell his name (apparently there are like 13 different ways to do so) was a terrible man. But what about: 

Zimbabwe?
Somalia?
Sudan? 
The Democratic Republic of Congo?
Rwanda?
Burundi?
Uganda?
and South Africa during Apartheid?

Why has NATO or the USA never intervened in these places during times of War, Genocide, Political Unrest, Political Instability and Dictatorships? 

Another quick thing before his sleepyhead gets some shut eye. 
Have you ever watched CNN and during the weather reports, how they always focus on Europe and the USA. They never show anything about African Weather, only the temperatures and the stories about Africa are never really informative. Yes, there have been elections in Egypt, but what about the elections in the DRC? In my opinion, if the USA or Europe doesn't have anything to gain from your country, they don't really care about it and hence the rest of the world won't care. 

Maybe I am just delusional or just tired. 
Whatever, at least I hopefully made you think about something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment