Saturday 24 December 2011

CHRISTMAS LIST :)

IT IS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!!!!!

I have been quite good this year, so here is my list of what I would love to get 
(If there are any rich readers out there, feel free to email me and send me the gifts ;)). 

Okay, so here it is:

1. A Pineapple farm (Pineapple is my favourite fruit)
2. A life time supply of Kauai Protein Bars (Chocolate and Peanut butter, its the best of both worlds!)
3. Nicola Formichetti to declare his undying love for me. 
4. A Re-tweet from Fashion TV
5. A Rottweiler Jacket from the Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Collection
6. World Peace (Of course)
7. A Chinese Baby (Like the Mini-Warbler www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxuWSXwR4Mc)
8. A Glee Mash-Up of Mercedes Singing "Superbass"by Nicki Minaj and Kurt singing "Boys Boys Boys" By Lady Gaga
9. Purple Skinny Jeans
10. To be the Zadig et Voltaire or Topman Spokesperson. 
11. Chicken Springrolls from Mooki
12. A Suit of Armer
13. 1920's Black and White Brogues.
14. Lemon Macaroons from Ladurèe
15. Chainmail from 1527 

So, If anyone wants my undying love forever, you will get me something from this list, pleaseeeeeee 
:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Hope all of you have an amazing day with your Friends, Family and Loved ones 

Much love to you all 
Bisous Bisous 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment