Tuesday 29 May 2012

Looks I Love - Look 5: YSL

Anyone that knows me knows my unconditional love for Yves Saint Laurent.
The shear simplistic elegance and classic look that YSL has become famous for is one thing that influences me a lot and what I like to wear, and one day it is my dream to be the Creative Director for Yves Saint Laurent.
I hope I will make him proud, he is my hero.

Here is a look I love, 
All pieces are from Yves Saint Laurent.
I love this look and I think it is classic and timeless.
Maybe suitable for a more mature man, but I would happily wear it too,
Let me know what you think?

Unstructured Textured-Wool Blazer
GBP 1,150.20
Rollneck Wool Sweater
GBP 440.80


Houndstooth Wool-Blend Suit Trousers
GBP 674.97

Johnny Leather Ankle Boots
GBP 852.15

(Prices and Pictures from Mr Porter)
Visit: www.ysl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment