Sunday 6 May 2012

This Week from Mr Porter.com - 6th May

This week is a little different from my other "New This Week at Mr Porter" posts. 
I didn't really like the new stuff of there this week, so instead I am doing this:

My 5 Favourite Sneakers from Mr Porter.com:


I am not the biggest sneaker fan, personally I am a Brogue man myself but I would gladly get myself any and all of these following 5 pairs.
Yves Saint Laurent
Malibu High-Top Panelled Sneakers
GBP 518.70 
Gucci
Striped High-Top Canvas Sneakers
GBP 408
Balenciaga 
Panelled Leather Sneakers
GBP 407.55
Lanvin
Textured-Leather & Suede High Top Sneakers
GBP 728.65
Jimmy Choo
Belgravia Crocodile-Emossed Leather High-Top Sneakers
GBP 593

(All prices in Great British Pounds)

1 comment:

  1. These sneakers are amazing, especially the black Jimmy Choo's- to die for. <3

    ReplyDelete