Wednesday 28 December 2011

I really, really, really hate waiting.

So, I am waiting for someone (who I will tell more about later if it all works out promise) to email me, and it is freaking me out because I don't know when they are and it is causing me to be unable to sleep. 

So, I just thought I would share some Kreay/Weird/WTF things I saw online or that I heard/saw/did today :). 

Okay, so firstly I was watching Sisterwives, or not watching I was busy doing my post about Dubai but it was playing on the TV and I was sort of listening to it and wife number 3 was like: 

"I don't have a toaster because toasters kill more people per year then sharks" 
:O
Is this lady for real??? 
Like, seriously. ...
Well, it does kinda make sense though. ...
Bread has already been baked so why do it again?? 
Who are the really crazy ones?
Us that bake the already baked bread (they say that doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result is a sign of madness (But each person has their own signs of madness, therefore there are no standards by which to judge. Who said they never learnt anything in school :P), but anyway if you bake a piece of bread that is already baked, it will just become more baked or burnt, so what is the point??

And why am I quoting from my Absurdism Drama notes!?!?!

Anyway, if you understood that then this will be a whole lot easier for me and please tell me exactly what I am meant to be writing about now because I got distracted. ...

And another thing I saw today that is a bit like WTF: 
I was on Nicola Formichetti's Facebook page, just chilling and looking through his pictures and I saw this comment: 
"Hey Nicola, I was wondering if your bellybutton was photoshopped in one of those pictures from the editorial, cause its much smaller here than on the cover?? :)"

. ...
WTF, like for real
I am speechless 

Oh! This isn't really related to any part of what I had oringingally planned for this post, but if you read this blog you will know I absolutely love the french Clothing brand "The Kooples" (One day when they start human cloning and I get myself a clone, I will be in a Kooples Couple! Thats unless my plan with my friend Kylie doesn't work), but anyway, I saw this song on their Facebook page and thought you should all pay a listen to it :). 


Goodnight Lovlies
xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment