Friday 13 January 2012

KREAYSHAWN for Marie Claire Magazine

Age: 22

Real name: Natassia Gail Zolot.

Hometown: San Francisco California.                                                                               

How she got the name: "My name came from the word creation. I'm a creative person. It's what makes me who I am, not just the music I make." 

Breakout song: "Gucci Gucci" (more than 26 million hits on YouTube). 
On overnight success: "One minute I'm staying in my dingy little apartment, and the next minute I'm being flown to New York to take a huge meeting with the record label. It's definitely going to be an exciting story for my grandkids. I'm going to be like, 'Your grandma used to have a record deal! I used to be the finest thing!' And they're not going to give a shit. They'll be like, 'Grandma, your tattoos are wrinkly. You suck!'"





2 comments:

  1. You need to listen to her live performance and then you'll find out that she can't sing or rap. What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I get what you saying. Frankly, I don't really care much for any rap music (Besides Nicki Minaj - Love her), I just love Kreayshawn's style and how she is so unapologetic about everything she does, raps about and the way she dresses.

      Delete