Monday 2 January 2012

2012

Hello Everyone :D

I hope everyone had an amazing welcome to 2012!!

Now it is time to get back to work and get into the gym
(even though most people will go for a week and not go back again)

I am back from Safari, and I had an amazing time :). 
I will do a report about it when I have pictures, like I did for Dubai and it will go under the "Travellers Tales" Link List, if you want to read it over and over again :P. 

So, if you have seen my blog before you would have noticed now that it has changed quite a bit. Now, it will be more focused on what I have here, instead of links to so any other things. New Year needs a new approach and needs to be more like "Focused". 

I am also going to put my reviews of Fashion shows I have done and stuff. It will be easier if my portfolio is on here and you can see my style and stuff :). 

So, I hope you all have an amazing year :). 

My list of resolutions will be up soon too :D

Remember to make yours and reach them!!!!!

Lots of Love 
Brett-Yves
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment