Monday 9 January 2012

Happy Monday!!!!!

Hello Lovely People :)

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend, I sure did :).
BECAUSE

I AM GOING TO LONDON!!!!!
26th January :D:D:D
Well, that is if my Visa doesn't get rejected or something lame like that.

I am so excited!! Tea, Cupcakes and the best selection of Vintage clothing this side of 1960.
Ahhh, 2012 is when I make my dreams come true :).

So, whilst I sit here and play with my Zen Garden and just chill before watching The "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" or "Millennium" Series I got for Christmas on DVD I just thought I would send a quick message to say what else is coming up in my hopingly exciting life for the rest of January.
Well, Menswear fashion week starts soon (Saturday 14th January) in Milan and I will be writing online reviews for FIASCO Magazine. Pretty cool right?? :).
Look out for Neil Barrett, Moncler Gamme Bleu and Diesel Black Gold - Those will be my reviews along with Henrik Vibskov and Rynshu in Paris Fashion week. I will post a link to them when they are uploaded onto the FIASCO website :).

Oh, and a helpful tip for relaxation is that instead of spending possibly hundreds or thousands of whatever currency you use, just buy a Zen Garden! Those things really work and set my OCD's in motion. Making straight lines with a rake isn't as easy as you might think!

I don't have anything else to say with this post, I was just excited about going to London :D.

Bisous Bisous
xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment