Tuesday 29 November 2011

Salute mon/ma petit Ananas :D

(Hello my little pineapples (Pineapples are my favourite fruit, so since I called you that, It means you fine lady, lady-men and men are my favourite things since you read my little blogity blog :D)(It makes sense in my head :P)). 

Okay, so I wrote my last High-School exam yesterday. It was pretty easy, I knew what was going on and stuff so thats always a good sign. School is finally over!!!!! 12 years of absolute shit is over and I can't believe it. It doesn't really seem real now, I think when I wake up next year and people start updating their Facebook statuses about how much they don't want to go to school and I wake up and don't go to school, then it will seem real :). 

Well, I absolutely hated school. All 5 of them that I went to. 
I wish School was a good experience, especially my Matric year. I wish it could have ended off in a good way, instead of the way it did but you can't always get what you wish for :). 

When I am living in my huge townhouse in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, surrounded by beautiful things, a Wardrobe full of Lanvin and my beautiful Children, I will think about all the pathetic people I left behind and just laugh. And then pack my Louis Vuitton Trunk, come back to South Africa and give them a bad tip after those said people serve me as I get my Take-Aways from McDonalds. Maybe not McDonalds, I don't like any fast food actually. Maybe at like some restaurant that I can't think of right now. 

And, how did I celebrate the end of 12 years of school??
By having to go to hospital and getting something removed from my Kidney that they had to put in when I had to get my Kidney stone removed. ...Get right?? It was made even better by the **** annoying people in my ward. The anaesthetic felt pretty good though hahaha, but never kid around with that stuff. Thats what killed Michael Jackson. 

Well, I will tell you what my plans for next year are when I figure them out, and stuff. 
I need to finish now. Extreme Couponing is on, and I need to do Fashion Friday now (brett-yves-fashion.blogspot.com). It will be up late tonight/day wherever you are in the world :). 

hdaovnlasbndvlb`silchlihvlb`h svuigwiu

:D:D:D:D:D
xoxoxoxo
<3

1 comment:

  1. Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's! Litchi's!

    ReplyDelete