Sunday 3 March 2013

MY FRIENDS ARE AWESOME

Salut tout le monde!!

Wow its been a while. 
All is the same, school is killing me but not as fast as it was because I have a week break this week where I have about 5 assignments to finish so I have some time off which is great because it means I can do some much needed blog posts.

Okay so to start off March, I have some exciting news. ...
My great friend Gabrielle Greet has started a new Magazine, based in Cape Town and features all new talent in South Africa and abroad and she asked to interview me, (why I don't know because I'm not very cool but check it out - here - :P) and she also interviewed Grimes and some of our other friends and artists and talent in South Africa. 


It is defiantly worth a visit, so check out VGBND (Vagabond) magazine online here: VGBND

ALSO

Remember when I did the photoshoot: "You've Got Growing up to do Kid"? 


Well my friends Aneta and Felik (Street Fashion Paris) now did a post about me on their blog too: Upcoming Designer and South African and Polish Street Fashion its pretty cool :).
Like both pages on Facebook too: 


No comments:

Post a Comment