Monday 23 April 2012

Trends: Stubbs & Wootton Slippers

Recently on my shopping trips and visiting BryanBoy and various other blogs, I have noticed a trend of Stipper style shoes popping up from time to time and I love it!

My favourite ones so far have defiantly been the ones from Stubbs & Wootton, a Palm Beach based brand. 

I first saw them under the "New Designer" page on Mr Porter and I also featured them in a "New this week on Mr Porter" on this blog from the 27th March, check it here

Anyway, I really love these shoes. I think they are perfect, given the Nautical theme, which is one of those classic summer themes. 

Here are some of me favourites:

Crest Blue
$450

Cuence Red
$450
(these are the ones I featured before and are my favourite ones available at the moment)

Tides Lapis
$450

Nautigram Navy
$450

Cane Red
$450

(Also available on: www.mrporter.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment