Thursday 8 March 2012

Csquared is Red at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg!


I am very excited to announce that I have been invited to attend the Csquared Menswear Fashion Show and After-Party for Mercedes-Benz Johannesburg Fashion Week!

Csquared is widely regarded as South Africa’s most cutting edge and edgy formal wear brand, and the Brand is highly respected amongst South Africa’s High Class, Elite and Celebrities (and me, I wore Csquared to my Matric Dance last year).

This year is extra special because Csquared will be celebrating its 10th year in the Business!

The Winter 2011/2012 collection promised to exhibit Luxury and Kingsmanship Tailoring by paying tribute to the artistic construction of the Royal Uniform.

The theme of the collection is “Russian Revolution” and is inspired by the history and opulence of the Russian Royal Family. It will feature jewel-toned colours made in an array of high quality luxurious but wearable fabrics with quirky checked shirts, herringbone and structured jackets with detailed epaulettes.

South African Designer David Tlale and local celebrities such as Theo from Mafikizolo, Mini Dlamini, Khanyi Mbau, Tumisho Masha, Stoan Seate, Toya DeLazy and AKA have been confirmed to attend, as well as South Africa’s leading Fashion Bloggers, Press, Up and Coming Celebrities, Social Media Guys and High Rollers known for their personal style have also been invited (not too sure which category I fit into, but it’s still pretty cool).

I am really excited to be invited to the show!

Follow Csqaured at:
Twitter: @CsquaredSA
Follow the conversation on Twitter with #CsquaredRed and #MBFWJ

I will be tweeting throughout the show, giving you my thoughts on the collection and my review will be up by Monday, along with images and the video of the show.  

The show starts at 21:00, tomorrow, Friday the 9th of March.

Remember to follow me on Twitter!
@BrettYves

Bisous Bisous Rebelious Folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment