Thursday 2 February 2012

My Thoughts from Soho Square Gardens

Today, I was walking around London, cold, alone and missing everyone back home. 

Seeing everyones stories about how they had arrived at their University and were starting classes soon made me feel worse because they all knew where they are going, what they want to do and how they wanted their lives to plan out and I was in this strange places and I had no idea about what I wanted to do.
I knew I wanted to do fashion, but I had started doubting myself and if I could really make it in the industry and if I was really good enough. 

As I  was walking down the road, I looked up and I saw the Black flag with the White "YSL" writing above the Yves Saint Laurent Boutique and I remembered why I wanted to do Fashion. 

He is all the inspiration I need. 

"I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes."

No comments:

Post a Comment