Saturday 29 October 2011

Hello, I am Brett and I enjoy watching Matadors get gorged by Bulls

It suddenly just dawned on me how long it has been since I actually wrote something and didn't just post a video or photo, and now since I have an extremely bad case of insomnia and most of my friends are sleeping, or out partying and I need to think of something else to post for todays "Fashion Friday: 
(brett-yves-fashion.blogspot.com), I have some time to write something. ...

I have suddenly come to realise that, I am finally finished school and writing final exams, 
Funny. ...
The last thing I remember is being in Grade One, and meeting who would be my best friend for the past 12 years, Chiao-Feng. 
It really doesn't seem real in the slightest. 

But, I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely glad it is all over.
School for me, especially high-school has been possibly the most miserable time, full of nothing but bad memories, humiliation, and sadness.
I would not wish my school experience on anyone. 
But, who cares right? It is only 12 years. Most of your life, you spend out of school anyway. School only makes up a tiny part of it. 
I hold absolutely no like "Emotional Attachment" to school at all. Most of my life revolves around things I do outside of school anyway. 
I was not sad on my last day of Matric.
I was not sad at my final lunch with my grade, frankly I didn't really want to be there anyway.
And I most defiantly wasn't sad at my Matric Valedictory. 

Call me sad or a bad person or whatever, but I just don't really care about those sort of things. 
It is time to move on, and leave that all behind me.
The Dog Days are over :)

I am really sorry you all are reading this. ...
But, I guess this is my form of just "Letting go". 
For once, I think I am making myself seem like a real person, and not just made out of stone as some people would say about me. 

One Month, and Finals will be over, and this chapter will be closed forever. 

And what will be for me in the future, (you may be wondering if you haven't stopped reading and clicked on a link out of this webpage and onto change your Facebook or Twitter Status). 

Well, that is currently unknown. I have a lot of Ideas. 
It defiantly involves a lot of Traveling, Learning, Fashion, Romance (Hopefully) and Paris (Of course) 
and hopefully you will see me on the cover of a magazine :D. 

Hahaha, well only time can tell. 
Thank-You to everyone who reads my Blog :).
I hope this wasn't too lame for you.
I promise to be more upbeat in the future :),
In fact, I'm going to upload an upbeat song 
right.
after.
this. 
full. 
stop
.

1 comment:

  1. Ok firtsly... Yes!!!! It finally let me comment. I am overjoyed right now! I just did a very happy dance! But enough of that...

    I really liked this post bretty, blogs aren't just about posting pictures and uploading videos but also about being able to express yourself and get your feelings out, no matter who is reading.
    I gotta say that I feel the same way you do about school, it's mildly pointless. No need to be sad on our last day etc because it finally meant one step closer to finishing!

    Well let me finish off with saying that I am extremelly happy for one thing that Crawford has brought, and that is the friendship that I have with you. You're unlike anyone I know, and I'm very glad that 2 years ago, America was our meeting place. But enough about that, don't forget us small people when you become all high and mighty. You promised me that I could stay in your house in Paris, when you have one, and I won't forget it!

    You can be Blair and I'll be Serena :)

    ReplyDelete